Monday, January 26, 2015

Good start!

Day 2

I was surprised this morning to weight 500 gr. less than 24 hrs ago.
Current weight 80.9 Kg. Yes, more than 200 gr. in 24 hrs. but who cares.
Today has been a busy day but I was able to have a good breakfast, a healthy lunch and a light dinner including 2 snacks as well. I still need to drink 2 cups of water to complete my daily intake.
I need to start downloading pictures of what I eat so I can show you with examples... But so far so good. According to my fitness pal app, yesterday I had 1220 cal allowed. I ate 1023 cal and on top spent 264 cal from exercise. That gave me a net loss of 461 cal or 289 gr. Very approximate with what I lost but part of it I believe was water.
My good friends from University / Medical School are supporting me through a chat group. Some of them are super healthy and very active but all of them are very nice and their support is mostly welcomed. Their recommendations included:

- have smaller but frequent meals through the day
- don't feel hungry at any point of the day
- include all food groups but the healthier representations of each one
- be more active
- go slow
- set small goals
- drink plenty of water
- get a support group

Those are general principles that I will try to incorporate little by little in my daily life.

Tomorrow I'll give you my next update.
Hopefully it will include good numbers/feelings.

See you,

Dr T.




No comments:

Post a Comment